Terms And Conditions
Betrue sole proprietorship registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam under number 67462944. Betrue provides services and makes advertising for its services.
The person who directly or indirectly (through his / her employer) or by the company or agency an assignment Betrue.
Where indicated refers Contractor and Client Agreement “Parties”.
All, by the Contractor to the Client, services and products – in the broadest sense of the word, including but not limited to; coaching and other forms of support, such as training and advisory and other ad-hoc tasks that are required to perform under a contract and are inherent to the intention of the contract, even if this may not be defined as such, or performed at the explicit request of the Client.
The agreement between the Contractor and the Client Range of Services.
Article 2. Applicability of these terms and conditions
- These general conditions apply to all offers which the Contractor provides services or supplies. Deviations from these general conditions are only valid if expressly agreed in writing between the Client and the Contractor.
- These terms and conditions also apply to additional and subsequent instructions from the Client to.
- Any purchase or other terms and conditions of the Client do not apply to the Contractor Services, unless in whole or in part by the Contractor are expressly accepted in writing.
Article 3. Offer / Agreement
- The offer made by the Contractor for a trail is optional. An offer is valid for 30 calendar days, unless otherwise stated. The contractor is only legally bound to offer, when it is received within 30 calendar days and the contractor can be found to be duly signed by the Client. The validly signed offer is a contract of the Trip.
- The price of a range is exclusive of VAT mentioned in the offer. If VAT is applicable to the price of the range, will be mentioned in the tender thereof.
Article 4. Implementation of a Route
- with the Contractor agreement concluded for a range leads to the Contractor to a best effort basis, not lead to a result obligation, which the Contractor is required to meet its obligations in such a way as to standards of care and skill by the standards of the time of the fulfillment of The contractor may be required.
- If and insofar as the proper execution of the agreement requires, the Contractor to perform certain activities by third parties. This will always be done in consultation with the Client. All persons or companies in the implementation of part of the trail have been able to rely on these terms and conditions involved.
- Betrue coach and / or trainer registered member of:
- The Register square; professional register for Welfare and social work. The hallmark of professionalism.
- VGCT; Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies. Quality control.
- VVM; Association for Mindfulness. Quality control.
Article 5. Amendment of Agreement
- If during the execution of the agreement shows that -for a decent uitvoering- is necessary to amend or supplement the agreed range, then parties will adapt the agreement in consultation.
- If a change or an addition financial implications of the contract, the Contractor shall inform the Client about it.
- If a fixed fee has been agreed, the Contractor will indicate to what extent the change or addition to the agreement will result in an increase of said fee.
Article 6. Confidentiality
- The parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that they have obtained, in the context of their agreement with each other, or from another source. Information is confidential if it is notified by the other party or if this results from the nature of the information.
Article 7. Payment
- The contractor uses a billing per session or training to its clients.
- Payment must, unless otherwise agreed in writing, within 14 calendar days after the invoice date in the currency indicated by the Contractor of the invoice. Payment must be made without any deduction, compensation or suspension; on any grounds whatsoever.
- If Client fails to pay by the due date the amounts due, the Client shall be in default, even without any further notice of default by the Contractor. Contractor is entitled all, to carry out for the Client, to cease operations, with immediate effect, or to suspend, without being to the client in any manner therefor may be held liable for compensation, in the case of default of payment by the Client.
- In the event of payment default customer also default interest on the outstanding receivables at the statutory rate.
- In case of liquidation, bankruptcy or receivership of the Client receivables of the Contractor and the Client’s obligations towards the Contractor shall be immediately due and payable.
- By Principal Payments made to settle in the first place of all interest and costs, in the second place of invoices which are longest, regardless of the definition given by the Client to the satisfaction.
Article 8 Collection costs
- In the event the Contractor to compensate for its own reasons decide an action for non-payment of one or more to collect unpaid invoices by legal means, the Client in addition to the principal and interest, also taken all legal and other expenses reasonably incurred . Among them will always include the costs of collection agencies, and the costs and fees of bailiffs and lawyers; even if they exceed the costs to be allocated in court. Reimbursement of judicial and extrajudicial costs amount to at least 15% of the principal amount.
Article 9. Liability
- Contractor accepts no liability, however, for damage caused by or in connection with its Services performed, unless the Client proves that the damage was caused by intent or gross negligence of the Contractor.
- Contractor’s liability is limited to the invoice value of the contract, or at least that part of the agreement to which the liability concerns.
- Any Contractor’s liability for indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, is expressly excluded.
- The client is held responsible for any follow-up path will be desirable c.q. necessarily a subscriber to have to follow, as a result of participation in the range, as has been entered into by the Client.
- Client shall indemnify the Contractor and, where applicable, third parties, as stated in Article 4.2, for each claim – in the broadest sense of the word – a participant who takes part at the request of the Client to the Route
Article 10. Individual training
- The agreement between the Client and a trail on an individual training runs automatically off after the end of the agreed range.
- Client and the Contractor shall at all times have the right to terminate the agreement if there is a dislocated situation during the agreed range.
- Customer also always has the right to terminate the agreement. The client keeps the obligation to pay for that part of the trail, which has already taken place.
- Cancellation of an individual appointment can be made free of charge until 24 hours before an appointment. If you cancel an appointment within 24 hours before the relevant appointment, 50% of the rate applicable to the appointment will be charged.
- To cancel an individual appointment by phone or via email at: email@example.com
Article 11. Group training / workshop (s)
- The agreement between the Client and for a range on a group of training / workshop (s) is running by right down after the last session of the group of training / workshop (s).
- Client and the Contractor shall at all times have the right to terminate the agreement if there is a dislocated situation during the trail.
- Customer also always has the right to terminate the agreement. The client keeps the obligation to pay at least half of the agreed range or if it has already happened.
- Registration for a range comprising a group training / workshop (s) takes place exclusively online, unless otherwise agreed with the Contractor.
- Due to the registration for a group of training / workshop (s), the client accepts the applicability of these general conditions.
- Registrations will be taken into consideration in order of receipt. The Contractor will confirm by email the tender and reserves the right to reject any application within five working days of receipt of the application.
- The Contractor sends before the trail starts an invoice by email (PDF file). The entire cost of the group training / workshop (s) are in advance of the start of the group training / workshop (s) payable unless otherwise discussed.
- In a late or incomplete payment to the right, the Contractor reserves the right to exclude the participation of the Client.
- Remove from group training / workshop (s) by phone or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of a group training / workshop (s) can take place free of charge until 10 days before the agreed training / workshop (s). Upon cancellation of a group training / workshop (s) within 10 days Contractor is obliged to 25% of the agreed rate to charge.
- If, owing to circumstances a group of training / workshop (s) unexpectedly can not take place, the Contractor will seek within a foreseeable period to provide a substitute group of training / workshop (s). If this is not possible and the Contractor training / workshop (s) cancel the Service by return will refund the participation fee to the Client. The Client is not entitled to any (additional) damages; any further liability on the contractor is excluded.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change of location and in order to allow not go ahead of the group of training / workshop (s) in the event of insufficient participants. The Contractor shall inform the Client in good time about this.
Article 12. Personal
- By entering into an agreement grants Client to consent to automatic processing of the obtained from the contract, personal data. These personal Contractor shall be used only for its own activities.
Article 13. Dispute
- On each validly signed Offer / Agreement is the Dutch law applies.
- disputes arising from a validly signed Offer / Agreement, to which these conditions apply, and which do not belong to the competence of the sub-district, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the district in which the Contractor has been located.
Article 14. Intellectual Property
- The intellectual and industrial property rights with regard to the Contractor materials provided to the Client come.
- All by the Contractor in the context of the training provided to the Client materials are intended solely for personal use by the Client. The Client is, irrespective of the manner thereof shall not be permitted to reproduce the information obtained and / or to reveal. The Client is not permitted on the basis of by or to develop or give a similar activity (eg training material) alone or in conjunction with third-party information provided on behalf of the Contractor, unless the Contractor has given prior written permission.
Article 15. General
These terms and conditions are filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Eindhoven